[asterisk-users] RES: RES: How can I Disable call-waiting

Marco Eduardo Cordeiro marcoe at visioncom.com.br
Wed Jul 23 10:18:51 CDT 2008

Ok, I just tested and it works as I said before, here is the log of the
second call trying to come in:

-- Executing [1001 at visioncom:2] Dial("DGV/32", "SIP/1001|20|tT") in new
stack
[Jul 23 12:05:55] ERROR[428]: chan_sip.c:3057 update_call_counter: Call to
peer '1001' rejected due to usage limit of 1
    -- Couldn't call 1001
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (0:0/0/0)
    -- Executing [1001 at visioncom:3] VoiceMail("DGV/32", "u1001 at visioncom")
in new stack

As the second call came in, I didn't hear the call-waiting beep and the
caller of the second call was redirected to the mailbox as my dialplan is
setup to do.

I hope it helps.