[asterisk-users] How can I Disable call-waiting

Tariq .. tareksawah at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:05:41 CDT 2008

Hello are you using FreePBX for your configurations? there is an option in the extentions.conf for queues called
CWIGNORE=TRUE

try disabling it and see if it works for you .. this is the best i can help you with .. i am using call-limit combined with busy-limit to stop the call waiting.. i can't test of a live business server so test it and let me know..
regards
Tarek Sawah
IT  Development Advisor
Integrated Digital Systems