[asterisk-users] 3-way calling for IAX channels

Chento Arohuanca earohuanca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:45:44 CDT 2008

We are developing an softphone based on IAX client version 1.2 (my current
SIP softphone has many eoors), but it doesn´t have a specific function for
Conferencing (3-way calling) or to place the other party on HOLD.

I´m trying to do it through the PBX because our softphone´s lack of
functions. I´ll be gratefull for further comments.

Thanks again,

Daniel