[asterisk-users] 3-way calling for IAX channels

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:49:06 CDT 2008

Hi Daniel -

> There is no way to enable it at the softphone itself? As is the case for
> hardphones like my Polycom.

A phone can definitely do conference mixing.  As you asked about IAX
channels on the asterisk-users list, I assumed you were asking about
how to do this in asterisk.

My experience with IAX softphones is somewhat limited, but maybe if
you indicate which phone you're using, somebody could provide you with
assistance.

- Noah