[asterisk-users] Voicemail email to alternative ports...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Jul 22 11:57:58 CDT 2008

	The main DSL provider in Mexico is no blocking access to port 25 so the
email notification for voicemail is stuck in the server.

	I suppose that I have to change the sendmail configuration so it can
send email to an alternative port but I wanted to ckeck first if there
is an option to do it from the voicemail.conf file.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001