[asterisk-users] Beginner Questions part II

Rony Ron upcomingbiz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 22:17:41 CDT 2008

Hi John,
*for the first part:
you can create 3 contexts: internal,external and main
in your internal context you put your internal extension
in the external context you send the send the XXX-XXX-XXXX to the
providers trunk
and in the main context you just include the internal context (first)
then the external context.

** second part:
check here:
http://www.jackenhack.com/blog/archives/2005/09/26/adding-blacklist-to-an-asteriskhome-pbx-voip-server/