[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 transfer feature

Adam Moffett adam at plexicomm.net
Thu Jul 17 16:05:02 CDT 2008

Thanks for responding Kate.

I do have a transfer button on the phone, and I follow the transfer
process as described in the user's guide.  When I press "transfer" the
first caller is placed on hold and then I call the party I want to
transfer to.  At this point I'm supposed to press "transfer" again to
connect the two parties together.  Instead absolutely nothing happens, I
can still press cancel to return to the first caller, but that's it.

We have 3 of these phones and it used to work on all 3 of them.  At some
point we noticed it wasn't working any more on any of them but I'm not
sure what changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Adam