[asterisk-users] Click try the to call phone tomorrow on VUC

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 03:54:16 CDT 2008

There is an interesting click to call badge in development which I've
temporarily placed here:

 http://bit.ly/click2call

just below the Google calendar.

During tomorrow's conference at Noon EDT on Asterisk users' groups,
you can try it to connect. It would be of interest to several of us
how this things works when more than one person tries to connect. I am
not involved in this effort in any way other than testing it.

Please let me know your experience with this widget as I believe it
shows promise and it's a subject often discussed on the ML.

/r