[asterisk-users] Friday at 12 Noon: Asterisk and VoIP User Groups

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 03:45:10 CDT 2008

Once again it's almost Friday and at 12 Noon EDT on Friday July 18th, 2008

THIS WEEK: Are you in any user groups? If so, what benefits are there?
 Digium's John Todd has a tough job, deciding how to help users groups
worldwide to higher visibility while these groups can help raise
asterisk awareness. Please chime in on this subject, it may well earn
your group more Digium support.

In many ways, this VoIP Users Conference is a Users Group. We meet
weekly, often with people from 4 continents on line live. We usually
have at least 30 people present ready to share their asterisk and VoIP
experience with others.

All the information you need to be a part of the call is here:

 http://bit.ly/voip

PSTN (724) 444-7444 and enter 22622# 1#
SIP 123 at ts.x2z.eu DTMF 22622# 1#

Twitter it, post it in forums, tell you mom, your dad, your uncle and
especially your users' groups about this.

Info: http://VoipUsersConference.org
IRC #voip-users-conference on Freenode.net
Forums, blogs, etc: http://food4wine.ning.com