[asterisk-users] How to monitor Asterisk logs ?

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Wed Jul 16 15:34:30 CDT 2008

I think this is another area DIGIUM has failed to address in any
meaningful way.
If they TRULY  see themselves as a TELCO replacements for large shop
they REALLY need to step up to
proving INFO, WARN, ERROR messaging in a unified reliable manner. Such
as a SNMP messaging ability for all
INFO, ERROR, and WARN level messages.
The very ideal of having to "parse" a log file for error messages whose
form and meaning  may be added to , deleted, or changed
by the vendor at any time is just reasonable