[asterisk-users] Toll Free International Number

T G ted at alumni.com
Tue Jul 15 17:41:31 CDT 2008

voxbone.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Larry Costigan"
  Subject: [asterisk-users] Toll Free International Number
  Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:22:49 -0400

  Hello All, I am looking to find a way to provide international toll
  free access to our Knoxville, TN (USA) office from our customers in
  the UK and in Australia, and when I talked with AT&T I was surprised
  to find out how expensive they are...  Surely, other businesses are
  not paying this much - are they?!?!   Can someone in this good group
  please help me with some advice as to who can provide affordable and
  reliable international toll free service for a better price
  than AT&T? Thanks in advance,Larry CostiganFood Donation Connection
  (Asterisk fan and ABE user)

Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com