[asterisk-users] Incoming calls on zaptel not answered.

Jose Flores Galicia flojose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:58:05 CDT 2008

Thank you,

yes, I changed the PCI Slot and it's the same,
I get a used card from a customer with 2 FXO, same REV, that board was
working on the customer server, put it on mine, and stop working.
I put my board on his server and the board is working perfectly.

I had not  test outgoing calls on that board, I tried and outgoing works
fine.

2008/7/15 Noah Miller <noahisaacmiller at gmail.com>:

> Hi Jose -
>
> > After an upgrade from asterisk 1.2.13 to 1.2.25 including upgrading
> libpri,
> > zaptel, the incoming calls to a TDM400P REV I, with 3 FXO modules stop
> > working.
> >
> > The board is working, I tested in another server with the 1.2.13 asterisk
> > version.
> > Also changed the pci slot where the board is.
>
> Hmm.  Bad or incompatible PCI slot?  Can you (at least for testing
> purposes) switch back to the original PCI slot you were using when the
> card worked?
>

> - Noah

Jose Flores Galicia
<<FloJoSe at gmail.com>>