[asterisk-users] Incoming calls on zaptel not answered.

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Tue Jul 15 03:37:27 CDT 2008

On July 14, 2008 08:24:33 pm Jose Flores Galicia wrote:
> After an upgrade from asterisk 1.2.13 to 1.2.25 including upgrading libpri,
> zaptel, the incoming calls to a TDM400P REV I, with 3 FXO modules stop
> working.

THis isn;t going to fix your problem... but just FYI, you don't need to
install libpri if you are just using a TDM400P (since its not a PRI / BRI
[1.6 libpri does BRI as well] card).

Might save you a little bit of time in the future, and its one less thing to
consider as a problem.

--
Matt Watson
http://www.mattgwatson.ca