[asterisk-users] fring (softphone on mobile) and open vpn

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 11:45:30 CDT 2008

Hi All;

Anyone can advise for a method to have open vpn client to be installed on the mobile, so it can open a vpn channel with Asterisk (I installed open vpn at it) from the mobile, and then I can let fring use the open vpn channel to do the communication? This I need it because I am facing a problem with NAT (when asterisk behind NAT), so voice does not run well, so I am trying to use VPN in that case, and I know that for voice open vpn is the best vpn method, but how to has such open vpn client on mobile to use it with fring?

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal