[asterisk-users] How to integerate 2 TDM cards on same machine.

Syed Nasruddin nasruddin at ncel.com.pk
Mon Jul 14 06:00:32 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have been using single TDM800P card. It is a small card with 4FXO and
4FXS ports. I have been using it for sometime without any problem. I am
using Asterisk 1.4.18.1. Now due to greater requirement to handle more
calls our office has bought another larger card TDM2401E which has 24
FXO ports. I have installed it on the same machine. Would like to know
following about its configuration.

1.	Same Zaptel Driver will be used which is catering for my TDM800P
card??
2.	My zaptel.conf has following current config: loadzone=us,
defaultzone=us, fxoks=1-4, fxsks=5-8.

What changes do I have to make to this file to accommodate 24 FXO ports
of another card.

3.	My Zapata.conf has following config:

Signaling=fxo_ks

Channel => 1-4

Signaling=fxs_ks

Channel => 5-8

             Can you please tell me what changed to do with this file in
order to accomdate 24-FXO port card.

4.	Thanks for your help.

Regards

Syed Nasruddin