[asterisk-users] zap not getting callerid any more

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Jul 13 09:22:04 CDT 2008

I have a wildcard 100 xp on my pots line and all was working just fine
up until a few days ago when all of a sudden it stopped receiving caller
id on incoming calls.  I know caller id is being presented on the line
as the analog set on the same line always gets it.

What is strange is that this all of a sudden started happening out of
the blue.  It was working one day and then not the next.  No asterisk
changes at all in that time frame.

I have the following in my zapata.conf:

signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=bell
cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
rxgain=10.9
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
callerid=asreceived
channel => 1

Any ideas what could have happened, or how to go about troubleshooting
this?  Is there some amount of debug I can enable to see why it's
failing?

b.