[asterisk-users] (announce) asterisk T.38 gateway

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Thu Jul 10 13:08:03 CDT 2008

I'd probably be a little pissed if I were Steve Underwood if somebody
pocketed over 10k $USD for taking credit for a product that my free library
did the bulk of the work for.

I don;t think i'd feel that the entire bounty should be mine - after all
there would of been nothing stopping me from doing it myself... but credit
should be given where credit is due.   Even if its just something as a sign
of appreciation.

Given that spandsp is GPL'd Steve obviously never intended to make a ton of
money off of it... but I;m sure he'd love to receive something for his work,
or use some of that money to further develop spandsp.

That being said... i;m also quite pleased to see T.38 support being worked
on for Asterisk... its a pretty important area to further develop IMHO.

--
Matt Watson
http://www.mattgwatson.ca