[asterisk-users] Windows Mobile 6 IAX/SIP client?

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:22:28 CDT 2008

Hi Remco,

> or maybe i am using an old voipwm6.cab or sip config?  I also seem to have

> the problem that sound is only coming from the speaker on the back, not
the ear
> speaker.

Which specific phone do you have? Your best bet is to probably check:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/

They will have much more information than I on this :)

> I guess this has to do with a dialplan in the phone, googling showed me
> some posts about people modifying it. There is no 9 prefix in my asterisk
> dial plan.

Interesting, my TYTN II and Touch didn't do that. I'd assume that's in your
location and dial settings in the phone somewhere.

Thanks,
Matt G

: http://www.voipphreak.ca
: http://www.ratemydialplan.com