[asterisk-users] Windows Mobile 6 IAX/SIP client?

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Jul 8 05:21:01 CDT 2008

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Matt Gibson wrote:

> I think there is an issue with the screen refresh, mine also displays
> "searching..." unless I reboot the phone, and leave wifi on when it boots
> up, at this point it says "internet calling: available" .. but, it works
> either way.

or maybe i am using an old voipwm6.cab or sip config?  I also seem to have
the problem that sound is only coming from the speaker on the back, not the ear
speaker.

> As for prepending a 9, that's something your Asterisk installation is doing
> (or has been setup in the voip software to do)

I guess this has to do with a dialplan in the phone, googling showed me
some posts about people modifying it. There is no 9 prefix in my asterisk
dial plan.

Thanks!
Remco