[asterisk-users] CallerID in The Netherlands with TDM11B

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Jul 8 05:04:55 CDT 2008

For quite a long time already my CallerID stopped working (maybe even when
i upgraded from Asterisk 1.2 to Asterisk 1.4). I am using a TDM400P card
(in TDM11B config) with one FXO and one FXS port.

Tried googling for some more recent examples of Asterisk config files for
use in The Netherlands, but without success.

Anybody here that has this working?

When a call comes in i see this on the asterisk console :

   == Starting post polarity CID detection on channel 4
     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/4-1'
[Jul  8 11:58:55] WARNING[9539]: callerid.c:219 callerid_get_dtmf:
Couldn't detect start-character. CID parsing might be unreliable

This is in my /etc/zaptel.conf :
fxoks=1
fxsks=4
loadzone=nl
defaultzone=nl

This is in my /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf :
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400

callerid=202