[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] Locking, coding guidelines addition

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Jul 5 13:26:25 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Tilghman Lesher
<tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> On Friday 04 July 2008 19:59:55 Steve Totaro wrote:
>> FreeSwitch will be the clear winner, or at least the heart of large
>> scale systems with a few Asterisk boxen here and there until it
>> becomes more mature.
>
> If you want to be a Freeswitch fanboy, that's fine, but please keep it off
> this list.  This list is for usage questions of Asterisk, not for fanboyism of
> other software projects.
>
> --
> Tilghman

Again, your ability to miss the point is astounding.  I never said I
was a Freeswitch fan boy.  I am just suggesting using a similar method
of locking with FreeSwitch.

Ideas, obviously Digium doesn't care enough to listen to it's users.

Thanks,
Steve T