[asterisk-users] Spoofing CID

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu Jul 3 15:54:36 CDT 2008

Neither DHS nor FTC has any legislation on this. Florida house had a
bill. Unfortunately, Collection agencies are deceptive by nature as most
other options have been exhausted before an account goes to collections.
I get the same thing here; they once even called me from a number that
had my same last name!!

There is one Alex Lopez (NOT ME!!!!) here in Miami that owes a lot of
people a lot of money. I get calls at all times of the day and night,
they forge the number, and so what do they care about following the FTC
rules!!!!

I feel your pain. I may create an IVR Hell for them, so that I can
transfer the calls to, Hey, Its their dime.

Alex