[asterisk-users] Call quality

Loic Didelot ldidelot at mixvoip.com
Tue Jul 1 08:11:47 CDT 2008

Hi,
its a new installation in a new office. Customer moved in, so right
moment to get a new PBX.

The box is running asterisk, nothing else:
 - asterisk
 - postfix just to send out voicemails
 - no realtime
 - som AGIS at call setup and call end
 - Asterisk 1.4.19.1-BRIstuffed-0.4.0-RC2
 - zaptel-1.4.10

We use a Junghann BRI card and a XORCOMM Analog Astribank. But only one
modem and 2 fax devices are connected to the astribank.

I did not do a debug on the spans. Anythin special I should look for?

Difficult to describe the audio:
 - basically echo is appearing
 - audio problems are only one way
 - audio has cuts when speaking