[asterisk-users] hint is hanging when remote party ends call on hold

Mark Welch mwelch at strtrade.com
Thu Jan 31 09:58:29 CST 2008

We are currently using Asterisk 1.4.9 with Unicall.

We are experiencing an issue with hint hanging taking the extensions out
of action until an asterisk restart.  Details on this can be found at:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10474

We would like to upgrade Asterisk to 1.4.17 but are unsure how Unicall
ties into Asterisk.  Can we upgrade Asterisk and Unicall would be
unaffected, or would we need to also upgrade and/or recompile Unicall
and Zaptel?

Thanks,

Mark

_________________________________
Mark S. Welch
Network Administrator

Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory services, Inc.
248.474.7200 x1177
248.474.8500 (fax)
mwelch at strtrade.com <mailto:mwelch at strtrade.com>
www.strtrade.com <http://www.strtrade.com/>

This is a transmission from Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services,
Inc. and is solely for the use of the intended addressee. It may contain
information which is confidential and subject to attorney client
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient please e-mail the
sender and destroy all copies of this message and any attachment.  Any
unauthorized use of the contents of the message or attachments is
strictly prohibited.