[asterisk-users] createlink with out agents in 1.4

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Thu Jan 31 08:14:00 CST 2008

On 1/31/08, Rajkumar S <rajkumars at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am moving my call center to 1.4. Previously I was recording calls in
> agents.conf with the following config
>
> recordagentcalls=yes
> recordformat=wav
> createlink=yes
>
> So I had the filename in all calls which was *connected to agents*. I
> am looking for a similar functionality for 1.4.
>
> I am now recording calls using the following configuration.
>
> [general]
> persistentmembers = no
> eventwhencalled = yes
> autofill = yes
> monitor-type = MixMonitor
>
> [my-q]
> joinempty = yes
> musiconhold = default
> strategy = rrmemory
> servicelevel = 60
> timeout = 60
> retry = 5
> wrapuptime=5
> announce-frequency = 90
> announce-holdtime = yes
> monitor-format = gsm
>
> The calls are being recorded, but no entry appears in cdr (obviously).
> I can add the filename to userfield using
> Set(CDR(userfield)=filename), just before calling Queue. But file name
> will be present in all calls that entered the queue, the previous
> behavior was that only those calls which was actually connected to
> agents had this entry.
>
> That field was one easy way to find out which calls were connected to
> agents by looking at the cdr alone, and I am using this feature in a
> home brew call analysis software.
>
> I would be very happy if this feature can be emulated in 1.4 with out
> using agents channel.

I think it's correct - if you set userfield - it will be written - no
matter if call has been answered or not.

If you would do ResetCDR before entering queue, you would have
disposition=ANSWERED for queue calls that got answered by agents. Also
you would have billsec= agent talk time and duration=total wait time
in queue + talk time.

Regards,
Atis

--