[asterisk-users] createlink with out agents in 1.4

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:36:36 CST 2008

Hi,

I am moving my call center to 1.4. Previously I was recording calls in
agents.conf with the following config

recordagentcalls=yes
recordformat=wav
createlink=yes

So I had the filename in all calls which was *connected to agents*. I
am looking for a similar functionality for 1.4.

I am now recording calls using the following configuration.

[general]
persistentmembers = no
eventwhencalled = yes
autofill = yes
monitor-type = MixMonitor

[my-q]
joinempty = yes
musiconhold = default
strategy = rrmemory
servicelevel = 60
timeout = 60
retry = 5
wrapuptime=5
announce-frequency = 90
announce-holdtime = yes
monitor-format = gsm

The calls are being recorded, but no entry appears in cdr (obviously).
I can add the filename to userfield using
Set(CDR(userfield)=filename), just before calling Queue. But file name
will be present in all calls that entered the queue, the previous
behavior was that only those calls which was actually connected to
agents had this entry.

That field was one easy way to find out which calls were connected to
agents by looking at the cdr alone, and I am using this feature in a
home brew call analysis software.

I would be very happy if this feature can be emulated in 1.4 with out
using agents channel.

thanks and regards,

raj