[asterisk-users] Asterisk mem leak behavior?

Mark Greene markgreene at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:49:16 CST 2008

I've tried exiting the CLI in hopes that my being in there, though it
wouldn't make any sense, was keeping it from restarting. No luck.

I've already setup a cron script to restart asterisk at night when there is
no traffic going over it. But I hate to just treat the symptoms. I want to
solve the problem. It's hard to sleep knowing there is a "ghost" in one of
my machines.

It only takes restarting asterisk, nothing else, including zaptel. Once
asterisk restarts it's ready to go.

I can't make heads or tails of it. There are no PRI errors when all this
going on either. Debug shows nothing by usual comm chatter between the
system and C/O.

- Mark