[asterisk-users] Asterisk mem leak behavior?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Tue Jan 29 03:37:16 CST 2008

Really, what I would do is to set up a daily restart point when there is
no or very little activity, something like running nightly:

asterisk -rx "stop when convenient"

and then having the monitoring script restart it immediately. Do you need
to unload the zaptel modules as well or is restarting Asterisk enough?
l.

PS.
one of the things I like less about asterisk is that every time you have a
different piece of iron connected to a PBX, you end up patching zaptel and
recompiling. so all ot of time you find yourself wondering if the patch
will be successful with the latest zaptel version or not.... :-(

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
http://queuemetrics.com