[asterisk-users] zaptel and oslec

Pablo Allietti pablo at lacnic.net
Mon Jan 28 13:07:54 CST 2008

this is the output of dmesg

[root at asterisk zaptel-1.4.7.1]# dmesg |tail
wct1xxp: disagrees about version of symbol zt_transmit
wct1xxp: Unknown symbol zt_transmit
wct1xxp: disagrees about version of symbol zt_rbsbits
wct1xxp: Unknown symbol zt_rbsbits
wct1xxp: disagrees about version of symbol zt_unregister
wct1xxp: Unknown symbol zt_unregister
wct1xxp: disagrees about version of symbol zt_register
wct1xxp: Unknown symbol zt_register
wct1xxp: disagrees about version of symbol zt_alarm_notify
wct1xxp: Unknown symbol zt_alarm_notify

--

.-
Pablo Allietti