[asterisk-users] zaptel and oslec

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jan 28 12:49:27 CST 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 04:37:25PM -0200, Pablo Allietti wrote:
> hi all i have a te110p installed in my system with a lot of Echo..
> i decide to install the oslec echo supressor but when y try to add the
> module i have this problem.
>

> [root at asterisk zaptel-1.4.7.1]# insmod wct1xxp.ko
> insmod: error inserting 'wct1xxp.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module
> [root at asterisk zaptel-1.4.7.1]#

That's because there's a module missing.

Why not just use modprobe?

If you actually want to figure out what module it was:

  dmesg| tail

(and it is probably either oslec or zaptel)

Or, if you used insmod because you want modules from your working
directory, then please help me improve
http://svn.digium.com/svn/zaptel/branches/1.4/zap_auto

--
               Tzafrir Cohen