[asterisk-users] Toll-Free setup on Asterisk Server

broadband Voice broadbandvoice at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 22:55:36 CST 2008

Abdul,

Can you explain your request more in details? From your mobile phone or
landline into your Asterisk is a a different network and will have to pay
origination to into it. For the toll free the receiver pays for it. So if
you set up the toll free that means you pay for the call. Its never free
someone has to pay to get into another network. However if its a Voip to
Voip network then you can use ENUM services.