[asterisk-users] Toll-Free setup on Asterisk Server

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 17:28:46 CST 2008

Hi friends,

Is their any possibility to setup our own Toll-Free Number in Asterisk using some PCI or FXO Card?

I have one number from my local Telecom called 123XXXXXXXXXXXX and i would like to setup this number in my asterisk if some one called this number from his mobile or land line he should not be charged when the call will come i can route to my SIP or IAX in asterisk internally. In this cause i don't need to search any Toll-Free provider and we can setup our own.

Your suggestion and link of information will be high appreciated.

Thank You