[asterisk-users] Best "Console" phone?

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Sun Jan 27 10:04:17 CST 2008

That's surprising.. When I looked at pricing, the Snom 370 was about $50 more expensive than a 57i for us (the 57i was $205). Also, configuration wasn't too bad on the Aastra, but that may just be me.

BTW, it also looks like the Snom has support for an electronic headset "lifter" on some GN Netcom and Plantronics wireless sets. That's a cool feature that I haven't seen on the Aastra yet.

-Jon