[asterisk-users] Best "Console" phone?

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Sun Jan 27 09:12:29 CST 2008

> I'm looking for recommendations (good/bad!) on what people use for a
> reception console type of phone. So-far I've used Grandstreams and Snoms,
> both have good and bad points.. Not after anything too fancy -
> programmable "extension" buttons would be nice, good display essential...

We usually use Snom 370s + sidecar modules if required.

We had a brief dabble with the Aastra 57i some time ago - the LCD sidecar is beautiful - much nicer than the paper inserts in the Snom sidecar, but the Aastra was substantially more time consuming to configure, and quite a bit more expensive.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it