[asterisk-users] Running under windows Small Businesss Server 2003

Andrew Ladanowski Andrew at addinsolutionsinc.com
Sat Jan 26 18:24:08 CST 2008

We have virtual Pc running and have started to install Tribox and
asterix under two different virtual Pc. We intend only to have 5
extensions.  Has any one tried this before.
Cheer

Andrew Ladanowski
AddInSolutions Inc.
www.addinsol.com
andrew at addinsol.com
Phone:   954-815-2402
Fax:        954-414-8432

CONFIDENTIAL: The information in this email (including any attachments)
is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not and must not read, print, forward, use or
disseminate the information contained herein. Although this email (and
any attachments) are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
free of viruses or defects and no responsibility is accepted by the
sender for any loss or damage arising or resulting in any way from its
receipt or use. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please reply to the sender and include this message and then delete this
message from your inbox and your archive and/or discarded messages
files. Thank you.