[asterisk-users] autoprovision 200+ linksys phones setup

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Sat Jan 26 15:06:31 CST 2008

We recently did a similarly sized install with SPA942s without any problem. Everything was configured via tftp in two stages, once from a local tftp to grab the latest firmware (there are *major* improvements in later firmware versions), then again from a remote http server (which means settings can be managed from our web interfaces should configs change in the future.

I'll log into the tftp server and grab the config files in question if they're likely to be of any use and post sanitized versions of them to the list later tonight.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it