[asterisk-users] External Incomming Call Directed PickUP

Fernando Berretta fernando.berretta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 08:15:25 CST 2008

Dear Lacy,

We are using Standard FreePbx installation and we are trying to direct
pickup all the calls with **EXT NUMBER.

[app-pickup]
include => app-pickup-custom
exten => _**.,1,Noop(Attempt to Pickup ${EXTEN:2} by ${CALLERID(num)})
exten => _**.,n,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})

This is the FreePbx configuration for call pickup but doesn't work for
calls which comes from users which are in other context neither incoming
calls from-trunk

Any help will be appreciated

Regards,
Fernando