[asterisk-users] External Incomming Call Directed PickUP

Lacy Moore aspendora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:47:37 CST 2008

My magic orb is on the fritz.  Can you give some more info?  What
extension is ringing?  What are you dialing to pick up?  What does
your conf files look like?

I think I might know what the problem is, but I need a little more
info.  Read "core show application Pickup" carefully, and then re-read
it 3 or 4 more times.  It seems odd at first, but then you catch on.
You are picking up the calling channel, not the called extension.

On Jan 25, 2008 5:28 PM, Fernando Berretta <fernando.berretta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having problems with Directed PickUn and Asterisk 1.4.
>
> Directed call pickup **EXT works ok with internal calls which are in the
> same CONTEXT but,, with calls in which are from other context  or
> incoming calls from IVR this function doesn't work as is pointed in
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=11639
>
> I'm using FreePbx 2.3,, and dont know how to solve or workaround this
> problem
>
> Could some one please help me.
>
> Best Regards,
> Fernando