[asterisk-users] AsteriskIdeas.org :: Comment on submitted ideas

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Wed Jan 23 02:03:44 CST 2008

I can't say that ideas are pouring in to AsteriskIdeas.org, but we
still have a few ideas worth a discussion.

Check them out today, vote or add a comment:
http://www.asteriskideas.org

I've got some feedback about the requirement to create an account to
add comments or posts, but due to blogging spam I felt it was the only
solution. I don't want the site filled with links to other, non-
related sites.

Add your wishlist, your ideas and see what the community says!

See you at asteriskideas.org!

/O