[asterisk-users] IP Phone support SIP and IAX

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 15:52:06 CST 2008

Dear Jared;

Thanks a lot, what is the website link (from where I
can buy this device)? Also, do u have any idea about
the prices?

Regards
Bilal

--------------

> Anyone can advise for a good IP Phone that has the
> ability to support SIP firmware and IAX firmware?
> Ofcourse, SIP there is a lot, but we need also the
> ability to use IAX (as it is good for NAT).

I received a couple of ALL7960 phones from ALLNET
Network in Germany
this past week, and the firmware handles both SIP and
IAX.  I haven't
done a lot of stress testing on them, but so far I'm
very happy with
 the
phones and their ability to easily make both SIP and
IAX calls.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager