[asterisk-users] Rotating CDR records inside mysql - anyone does it?

tloginbr-asterisk at yahoo.com.br tloginbr-asterisk at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 22 13:44:21 CST 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a few asterisk machines doing PSTN calls, and I keep track of
all cdr in a single machine running mysql 5. Since I have a very
large amount of records in there, its getting pretty slow to query
the database, so I'm wondering if anyone does some type of log
rotating, like save the data for a single month inside a separate
table and do that every month, so I keep the tables small enough to
build my reports. I know this is mainly a mysql question, but maybe
someone here has some stored procedures that do this already...

Thanks for all help,

Thiago

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/