[asterisk-users] Voicemail consultation problem

David Florella dflorella at legos.fr
Tue Jan 22 03:34:15 CST 2008

Hello,

I use Asterisk version 1.2.7.1.
A user who uses my Asterisk made me part of a worry about listening to his
voicemails. He has received 4 voicemails on January 3, respectively at 3.00
pm, 3.36 pm, 3.41 pm and 4.40 pm. He has received notifications by e-mail at
these times.
On first listen to his messages, at 8.00 pm, Asterisk has announced two new
voicemails(15H00 and 15H36). He has erased thos voicemails.
At 8.30pm , he has called again the Asterisk voicemail. Asterisk announced
him two messages (15H41 and 16H40).

I don't have any Asterisk logs because it requires a lot of space disk.

A person have an idea of what may have caused the fact that my user did not,
in the first call, heard his 4 messages?

Thank you.