[asterisk-users] R2-Unicall Asterisk as CPE and as CO

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:00:02 CST 2008

> Wouldn't it be better if that could be done in unicall.conf? As with the
> other options like protocolvariant and protocolend ??
Yeah, I can add that too :) ... however being able to get/set the
Calling Party Category is needed from the dial plan as well. So I will
allow both things.

> Anyway.. thanks for doing that update ;) I would be glad to know when it
> is available.
Check the astunicall blog in 2 weeks. You can also subscribe to the
blog and probably you will be notified of updates.

> Well.. in the first place.. that pbx is not mine, I didnt configured it
> and I cant even touch it, Im just putting asterisk in between right now.
Well, then try to figure out how it is configured :) ... in anycase,
disabling callerid usually works, then you can start incrementing the
number of callerid digits until fails.

> Im gonna try that.. Thanks for the help!
Good luck!

Moisés Silva

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire