[asterisk-users] Anyone Using a Dell PowerEdge T105 in Production

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Jan 21 19:05:53 CST 2008

That link isn't working for me. Can you post some details and the price so I can see if I can recreate it?

Thanks,
Scott

P.S. I got one of the new Vostro boxes a couple of months ago for a very small Asterisk install and CentOS wouldn't recognize the onboard network card. Given enough time we probably could have gotten it to work, but we ended up putting in a $10 network card and had no other trouble. The Vostro came in at $300 or so.

P.S.S. I know a while back the Dell SC models had problems with Digium cards over interrupt handling. Anyone using SCs with Digium cards these days?