[asterisk-users] Calls Being Randomly Bridged

Stephen Davies stephen.l.davies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:14:36 CST 2008

On 21/01/2008, Steve Davies <davies147 at gmail.com> wrote:

> b) Attended. Wait for the call to answer, Press transfer, you will be
> ordered a list of calls in the order 3, 2, 1 - This is 100% wrong. The
> call you want is LAST in the list. If you have no CID, or have
> forgotten the CID of the caller, you cannot easily transfer the right
> call, and might instead connect the wrong caller. Why would you offer
> an unanswered call over an answered one anyway???

Yes - I completely agree that the SNOM attended-transfer is screwy in the
presence of a third call.
It causes problems if you have a long-running call and want to leave that on
hold whilst handling another call that came in, or if a third call starts to
ring in the middle of transferring a pre-existing call.

Steve