[asterisk-users] [Fwd: Re: Large issue - having trouble diagnosing.]

Henk Dick - OSOCOMS henk at osocoms.com
Mon Jan 21 04:31:29 CST 2008

Try to find a pattern.  Looks that you are able to reproduce the
problem.  You mention after 4 minutes.  Is this also the case for
internal calls?  If so then I would say that the E1 is ok.  If not then
I would step more into E1 related issues.  Have you looked at the
ethernet cards.  Collisions, errors.