[asterisk-users] calls get stuck in asterisk

Fons van der Beek fons.vanderbeek at 84-it.com
Mon Jan 21 02:41:21 CST 2008

When there are 3 or more incomming calls on my Linksys 962, it often
happens that the calls are in the wait-state but not visible on the
phone anymore

This happens when we want to transfer the call but the remote party
doesn't answer.
When we want to take the call back it is gone, but the calling party
still has music on hold
after a while this times out, and the call is ended by asterisk

Does this sound familair to anyone?
How can this be debugged? what information does anyone need to help me
with this problem?

With kind regards
Fons van der Beek