[asterisk-users] asterisk-1.2.26.tar.gz Thoughts?

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sat Jan 19 02:25:49 CST 2008

At 11:21 PM 1/18/2008, you wrote:
>I would suspect that your hardware is the cause of your
>problems.  Running a production PBX system on a discarded desktop
>system is a really bad idea.
>
>I would seriously consider an upgrade to your hardware.

Except that it's been running 1.2 for 2 years with no problems. It
has to handle all of about 20 to 30 calls/day so it's not really
under much load and I see no reason why it should be a problem. If
not for the TDM404 I would probably try to put it on a NSLU2.  What
would you recommend I run it on?

Ira