[asterisk-users] buffer-issue when piping live-streams into musiconhold

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jan 17 16:32:21 CST 2008

Michael Kamleitner wrote:
> thx a lot russel...your hack actually works!! :)

Awesome.  :)

> Meanwhile I've found something about the musiconhold-conf-option
> "cachertclasses", which might help in starting a separate instance for every
> caller. however, that didn't really work for me... probably this option only
> works for mode=files?!
>
> http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/trunk/Config_moh.html
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-commits/2007-November/017911.html

Well, that option only exists in Asterisk trunk, and is only relevant when using
realtime for music on hold.  I assume you're probably using one of the released
versions of Asterisk, so this wouldn't be available.

> anyway, thx a lot for your suggestions :)

You're quite welcome.  I'm glad I could help out.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer