[asterisk-users] buffer-issue when piping live-streams into musiconhold

Michael Kamleitner michael.kamleitner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:17:52 CST 2008

thx a lot russel...your hack actually works!! :)

Meanwhile I've found something about the musiconhold-conf-option
"cachertclasses", which might help in starting a separate instance for every
caller. however, that didn't really work for me... probably this option only
works for mode=files?!

http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/trunk/Config_moh.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-commits/2007-November/017911.html

anyway, thx a lot for your suggestions :)

regards,
michael

Mag. Michael Kamleitner
- - - -